Monday, November 22, 2010

A Study of Trees (Continued)



King of Anvil Rock - This is the project I have been working on for a few weeks.  I have completed the shading on the tree trunk and added some additional shading to the leaves. There is a bit more to do in the upper right corner of the picture.  I also added a bit more rock, but I still have a long way to go to complete it.


I have not spent as much time as I would have liked on this piece since I have so many other projects I have started. I guess I have too many ideas to keep up with all of them.  Since this one is finally getting close to being finished, It is my hope to have it completed before the end of the month.  I need a couple of pieces to hang in a medical building during the month of December.  

No comments:

Post a Comment